We transport medical and humanitarian goods from the UK and EU to trusted delivery points in Poland, from where Ukrainian volunteers collect and distribute to the destinations around Ukraine.
Currently we have carried out 11 trips, involving 13 vehicles, and delivered over 20 tonnes of aid.
We do not charge for time or expenses but any help to cover expenses is always appreciated.
If you prefer to donate towards products for us to deliver, consider these good people.
We have worked with different organisations to get their good delivered.
- WEM / #Medics for UKraine : donate https://www.gofundme.com/f/medics4ukraine
- Mission Kharkiv : donate https://missionkharkiv.com/
- #MedicsTogether : contact us how to donate
- UkraineAidOps : donate https://ukraineaidops.org/
We do not recommend donating to DEC or Red Cross. They have significant overhead costs (which reduces what actually gets to those in need), and often goods sit in warehouses for months before being distributed.
Instead consider donating to the first set of links OR to these organisations :
- United24 : https://u24.gov.ua/
- FrontLineKitchen : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/FrontLineKitchen
- ComeBackAlive : https://www.comebacksalive.org/
- Army SOS : https://armysos.com.ua/
- Polina Shumakova (outstanding young woman organising and delivering aid to Kharkiv communities) : https://buymeacoffee.com/polinastar
- Pashington Humanitarian Aid (dedicated volunteer delivering aid packages) : https://buymeacoffee.com/pashington